12 Feb 2010

Day 43- A Failure


If you were to aske me i could just say this shot is a total failure, a lame attempt for a product shot, I can even see it as counter productive, this speaks bad for yourself. Let me tell in advance, done in 2 min. (I should be getting ready to leave half an hour ago). I believe that it's honest to show the failures as well as the winners, so far until now, I've shot only things I'm confident shooting, available light, etc. the things that are already there, but the whole point of these is to improve, and shooting the same things i did before isn't gonna help as much as the ones I'm not good at, so here it goes, my task will be to improve this same shot some other day.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, you are so wise.

    But tell us, Is Tajin giving you some money for this or what??

    ReplyDelete

Followers