21 Feb 2010

Day 52- What A Nice Sunday


They say that climbers a rare race that uses the rest days to get tired, but I have to tell you, this sunday i did wake up late, had breakfast with my girlfriend, watched some tv, went eating, had some coffee and then late in the afternoon had an scouting session for an upcoming photo shoot (more on that later, and maybe in my other blog onedayonefoto.blogspot.com ), and I really feel good today. I couldn't remember how good rest is for the body.

Back to photography, I think that photographers are, like most artists, "restless", always perceptive and aware of the environment, even when resting you're more perceptive, so our minds get on working, thinking ideas, so this morning when making breakfast I couldn't help myself but take some pictures, there was this something about the ordinary, the bright soft light of the morning coming through the kitchen windows and curtains. At the top, my picture of the day, on a post on my other blog some other photos, I'm sorry I forgot to take a photo of the finished meal, it just looked so tasty and I was so hungry that I forgot my creative self and jumped on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers