19 Feb 2010

Day 50- What a minute means to you?


As this photo doesn't seem to describe the subject of this post (as a watch or something that represents time would do) you'll see the connection later on.

Introduction
Last night I was thought a hard lesson on how much a minute of your time is worth, I forgot earlier to upload my picture (as usual) and my girlfriend, roomie, a friend and I went out for a drink, then I remember "the picture damn't" and as it was very unlikely that we would be back on time, I let it settle, then on the way back, for some circumstances all was indicating that I was gonna make it, get home, take out the iphone, pull the picture, edit, look at the time 11:59 ,curse, post to an email, send, 12am, curse, damn not again, for a couple of seconds i just missed uploading my picture on time which means "Sharon"(the pink piggy). The point is, this time a minute made a difference a huge one, a day difference. Many times have happend to me that the day seems to go, it's early i got wrapped on things and suddenly it's gone, you don't lose a day of your life, you loose 86, 400 minutes, you loose it a minute by minute, and you can just keep adding numbers on, and then your life suddenly unfolds behind you, not that I feel old now, is just that I don't want to be to prove my point.
Another experience this morning, I spare a minute to tie one of my laces, after all I thought i didn't have a minute, and as I was on my way downstairs to work I step on a poodle and the lace and off I go to the ground (curse again) felt so stupid, didn't get hurt, but it could go worst, "just for a minute".
And the image at the top of this post, I was again running down the stairs at midday, in my way back to work, passed this shadow, thought for a second it was late, and that what i just saw would have to wait for another time, at that moment it was going through my head this post about the minute so "it's justa minute right? and I'm already late" so I took a couple and made a picture: "Daniel in the run, chasing the minute".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers