6 Mar 2010

DAY 65 - Everyday's New Friends


















Real de Catorce.
I love this town. Too!
Walking through the old town, a Family thing, through people making a living from anything they have got on hand, through hippies who decided this is the place they want to live their life in.
Through lovely kids running all along the dusty roads, ready to give you a smile at every occasion.
Oh damn, I love this town and this trip.
Trying to convince my Mum and Dad about the peyote being a very special thing everybody should try at least once in their life.
They dont seem very convinced so far, but i can push things up if I have to.
I am, honestly, tempted, to just run down to the desert and wait for the abuelito to find me.
I have got tequila at least, to keep me warm through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers